David Crossley wrote:
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

David Crossley wrote:

there is currently a changed URL-space which will bust links,

David,

What changed URLs have you noticed, so far? If there is a list, it will help fixing problems. Myself, I noticed that
 http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/introduction.html

became
 http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs
 /2.1/documentation/introduction.html

It probably can be easily fixed in the navigation document. I'm thinking of removing node ID for 'documentation' node; or setting it to '.' might do the trick.

I was referring to the general problems described here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=113132799820935
Your suggestion might solve that.

New docs, generated in http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs/2.1, are to replace only 2.1 docs, top-level site remains as it is right now, and I don't see any pages in daisy which are conflicting with that.

At least, that is my understanding.

So, we need to fix .../2.1/documentation/introduction.html -> .../2.1/introduction.html, but other than that, I don't see any major issues.

(and you already figured out how to generate changes.html)

Vadim