Le 5 déc. 05, à 18:39, BURGHARD Éric a écrit :
...Because you already wrote all the patching stuff and because i wrote a
groovyc plugin for maven that make the conversion of ant based build
process to maven plugins pretty easy, we could quickly have something
really user-friendly without redesigning everything...

IMHO it's not worth writing much stuff for mavenizing 2.1.x, this is coming in 2.2, very close to being ready IIUC.

And 2.2 should require minimal changes to existing apps, so I'd rather use my Copious Free Time towards a mavenized version of bricks-cms for 2.2.

-Bertrand