Ugo Cei wrote:

Il giorno 15/dic/05, alle ore 12:24, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:

Author: ugo
Date: Thu Dec 15 03:23:56 2005
New Revision: 357004

Log:
[Forms] Added "lenient" attribute to date convertors.

What this change does is adding a new "lenient" attribute to the CForms date convertors (formatting AND icu4j). By default, "lenient" is true and what this means is that a date like "12-32-2005" (Dec. 32nd) is silently converted to "01-01-2006" due to the way Java's DateFormat class works.

But if you set lenient="false", a date like that will be rejected and will not pass validation.

Do we really need yet another configuration option? I didn't knew about this date format's leniency, and IMO the date convertor shouldn't be lenient since "12-32-2005" is obviously an invalid input. So what about simply always set lenient to false?

Sylvain