Andrew Savory wrote:
Hi,

On 20 Dec 2005, at 15:56, Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:

See patch attached.

WDYT?

I think you should become a committer, so you can work on these things without patches :-)

Everyone: Jean-Baptiste is becoming more and more active on the dev list, and has been diligently filing bugs and patches for the last few months. The first post about his activity is from July, 2004 [1]. He seems to have a good grasp of the guts of Cocoon. I think it's time for him to become a committer.

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?a=108930382200004&r=3&w=2

Please cast your votes!

Here's mine: +1

and my +1 too, welcome Jean-Baptiste! It's good to see another Portal expert becoming a committer.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc