On 1/19/06, Gianugo Rabellino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/19/06, Antonio Gallardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Nicolás,
>
> Glad to see you considering Cocoon. I think it is a good choice.
> Unfortunately, I tried to find the Gianugo presentation online but seems
> like there is not. Maybe Gianugo can share with us the presentation in
> http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi  under "Material form events
> presentations".
>
> Gianugo? :-)

Sorry guys, when asking around the various people who were with me on
stage I got a few of them who didn't like the idea of such material
being available for download, this is why it hasn't been published. I
can't blame them for that, actually I'm happy for what I've got which
was a massive attention and willingness to collaborate.

BUT, Nicolas, do get in touch with me: I have a few references for you
of banking projects and I'm more than willing to help you in the
evaluation process.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Pro-netics s.r.l. -  http://www.pro-netics.com

I can't give you anything official either, but we have used cocoon over the past 2 years on multiple projects at Pfizer, Xerox, and Kodak.  It is also at the heart of Realnet, which is currently installed at Bank of America and Freddie Mac.  So, those are some pretty big names.

Irv