Upayavira wrote:
Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
We could hack the Loader.  But  we could also packages our samples
as  jars.  That  would  ease to  merge the  Cocoon  build with  an
existing  application.  Currently,  it is  quite difficult  to mix
Cocoon's WEB-INF/classes with My App's WEB-INF/classes because the
latter is often cleaned/regenerated on a regular basis.

Yup. Makes sense to me. I often wondered why that stuff wasn't jarred up.

+1

Sylvain