Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>>

>>> So depending on servlet 2.3 shouldn't be that much of a problem.
>>>

>> Yes, that's why I said in an earlier response that we can vote on
>> upgrading the requirements to servlet 2.3 officially.
>>

> Ok, let's vote!

Why? What does it give us? It _may_ bring an incompatability for some
users, so I'd want to understand what the benefits are.

Personally, I think we should go 2.3 or even 2.4 with Cocoon 2.2, but
stick as we are in 2.1.x. After all, it is becoming more of a
maintenance release, and should have as little substantial change as
possible.

Regards, Upayavira