Simone Gianni wrote:

Hi Ugo,
yes, i checked that apache enums are in commons, so we already have that dependency. We should only add it to forms block dependencies in gump.xml (I think, tell me if there is something more to do for this).

You don't need to add the dependency in gump.xml. Cforms already depends on commons-lang. :-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Simone