On Sat, 11 Mar 2006, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:23:19 +0100
From: Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Release 2.1.9 (again)

Joerg Heinicke wrote:
On 10.03.2006 15:55, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Yep! Sorry, I have a crazy cahotic schedule lately. Development of the
Dojo stuff is finished and I'm currently chasing a bug in IE.

Commit should hopefully happen in a few hours.

So, let's talk about a release date - which is mostly a monolog of
Carsten ;)

Thanks :) The older you get the more you enjoy talking to yourself...

Anyways, given my current time constraints I can do the release not any
sooner than the 31st of March - so, seeing this as a positive fact, we
have a little more time to test everything :). I would call for a code
freeze on the 24th of March then.

+1

--
Giacomo Pati