Hi

I have modified

build.properties
src/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml

in order that one can actually patch the enable-uploads.

Before my change one had always true for this no matter if one declared
within (local.)build.properties: config.enable-uploads=false, because
web.xml was set to true by default and xpatch with if-prop won't patch if the prop is set to false.

So it works now, BUT I think the default setting within build.properties should be false and not true for security reasons, but I left the default behaviour as it was, because I don't know what was agreed on.

Also I think one should enhance the xpatch such one can patch "several" times, because the way it works now is that if you patch it with true, then one cannot patch it to false anymore. It's basically a "one way value patch".

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]