Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> What about others? Are Giacomo and I the only ones trying to build 2.2?

nope :) I had actually spotted the spring compilation the day after you
committed it and was wondering why continuum hadn't notified us of this.
It turns out that CI uses incremental compilation in order to speed up
the builds. Additionnaly it also doesn't force a complete compile when
the pom dependencies have changed, which IMO it should.

Anyway, I'll commit some pom changes over the weekend to change the
default build target from install to "clean install" when run in a
continuum environment, that should at least give us a better build quality.

Regards
Jorg