Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On 5/18/06, Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> ...I had similar problems with m2 and now I'm always doing a "clean
>> install" and most times remove my local repo as well...
>
> Just curious, how much time do you need for a clean build of the
> trunk, starting with an empty m2 repository?
>
> I've had several occurences where the whole thing was not finished
> after more than an hour, using an usually fast DSL or similar
> connection. For some reason, the repository downloads seem to be very
> slow here.

The main Maven repository has a severe outage (corrupted filesystem on a
raid diks), and was on the same machine as codehaus.org which is down also.

The main mirror is now (temporarily?) hosted at http://repo.mergere.com/
which may not have enough bandwitdth.

You should consider adding some mirrors to you
{maven-home}/conf/settings.xml from the list at
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-mirror-settings.html

Also, AFAIU, http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2 is no more queried with the
default settings and should be added as a mirror as well.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez - http://bluxte.net