Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
Jorg Heymans wrote:
On 8/1/06 2:49 PM, in article [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Reinhard Poetz"
I also think that we should wait with an official announcement as long as we have at least some minimal docs available at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2-M1/.

-1 on location specified above. I don't see no sense in keeping documentation of each and every milestone/alpha/beta/rc release. URL should read

  http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/

Front page may say that currently these are 2.2m1 documentation and it is a work in progress. Once first 2.2.0 release is out, this notice could be removed.

If we don't have a problem if our urls break, we can publish our docs to http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/. WDYT?

If all new URLs consist of only Daisy IDs, they should not break: there should not be much of document removals, right? Even if you intend to remove a document, you can replace it with a redirect to correct location. So I think new documentation can be managed without breaking any URLs.

Vadim