Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Giacomo Pati wrote:

Do you need more modes?

Actually I've hit that wall now as well as I have to deliver lots of different testing scenarios and the property mechanism of Cocoon is more comfortable than using Maven profiles to filter property values (which needs a rebuild every time you need another set of properties)

yep, I have the same requirement (at least as soon as I will have enough time to migrate my apps to c22).

Same here. For cocoon 2.1 I was using ant filters but cocoon 2.2 settings are way nicer solution.