Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Leszek Gawron wrote:
Done. Another question: I would like to expose Settings to template as map (so we can loose that java like settings.getProperty() syntax). What I am worried about is the fact that this map needs to be recreated for every request. Maybe Settings could directly implement Map interface? Or if this breaks the Settings interface design provide Settings.asMap() that is built during settings reading and never more.

Would properties also work? So we could add a settings.getProperties()
method? - I need that one for the spring stuff, so perhaps we can share
it. If properties do not work, asMap() would also do it. The settings
object is read only after it is created so we can create the
properties/map once inside the settings implementation.

I do not know if properties would work but at least in favour of convention we should use Map. All other objects also use Map:

- request.attributes
- request.parameters
- session.attributes
- context.attributes