Leszek Gawron wrote:
Jorg Heymans wrote:
o WTF is going on with the spring downloads? Seems like there is no
pom available, but  it works anyway...

You do not need pom to get the jar. Some default stub is being used.
This pisses me a lot (not the fact that it works but that the pom is
missing) because you have to use offline mode for maven every time.
Otherwise mvn tries to download these at each run.

just do "mvn install:install-file -DgeneratePom=true ..." once to get rid
of this warning ([1] for more info)

cd ..
  ^^^^^
LOL where did that come from ? :)

Will that generated pom be ever replaced in my local repo if spring guys provide the final version?