Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Leszek Gawron wrote:
Another feature request for Carsten. We have already discussed this once:

While testing a development block the properties from /src/main/resources/META-INF/properties/* are not copied to webapp directory. In order to load them properly we need <include-properties/> also in cocoon.xconf (currently it only works in sitemaps). This way we can load properties directly from source folder.

Do we really need this? :) Currently the implementation is imho clean
and separating concerns: there is one component reading the properties
and providing them via Spring and another one is able to read avalon
configurations. I don't want to mix these as some day in the future we
will remove the Avalon stuff (or make it optional) and then we have to
change everything again.

Can we somehow "configure" this in a different way? Perhaps by passing
in a system property pointing to the properties directory?
As long as it is configured automatically so the only thing that user does is:

mvn clean compile cocoon:deploy jetty:run