my +1

Welcome Lars !!

regards Jeremy

On 3 Oct 2006, at 15:01, Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:

Dear Community,

I  think time  has  come  for Lars  Trieloff  to  become a  Cocoon
committer,  so  he'll  be  able to  commit  his  numerous  patches
himself, including  the last hair-pulling cocoon-core  tests fixes
today ;-)

I know Lars  since nearly 5 years as we  were both contributing to
the Docbook stuff.  He is very professionnal and works in IT since
the age of 20.  He also wrote the online Docbook tool which allows
to post a  Docbook document and get  the PDF in return,  and he is
the author of a Docbook book in German!

And  his current  involvement into  Cocoon  2.2 shows  that he  is
already kind of  "committed" to Cocoon, and since a  few months he
submitted very valuable patches.

So please cast your votes!
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot