Leszek Gawron wrote:

> It sure is. I am setting up my tools/test cases like this:

Great! So we don't have to extract this stuff! Thanks for the info!

> If you only pointed me to the location where cocoon/spring/* are
> enumerated I will do the necessary changes.

Ok, I just added initial support - the only thing remaining should be
testing and bug fixing - I can't test right now as I can't build Cocoon
due to the missing artifacts (jci ...) :(

Ok, here the locations:

SettingsBeanFactoryPostProcessor.java
   Read the properties from cocoon/properties and cocoon/properties/{mode}.
   For reading the properties it is calling
ResourceUtils.readProperties(..) in line 189ff

I already added the calls, but I guess ResourceUtils.readProperties
might not handle the classpath* case properly.

SettingsElementParser.java
   This one reads all bean definitions. I added the call to
   this.handleBeanInclude() in line 71 - but handleBeanInclude might
   need some updates to handle the classpath:* protocol.

CocoonPropertyOverrideConfigurer.java
   This one read the properties from cocoon/spring/*.properties for
   overriding bean configurations. I added the calls to
   ResourceUtils.readProperties(..) in line 86ff.

HTH
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect