2006/11/3, Reinhard Poetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

2 weeks ago, Arje posted a long list of things that need to be improved with our
website and documentation. I can't say that all the things are resolved but
Helma and I have made good progress:

Thanks for your effort - it's really a big step forward!

As many people agreed that it is *very important* to have good documentation,
Helma and I hope that others join us. Don't hesitate if you think that all this
stuff is complicated. It's definitly not! Just go to
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/, choose the site that you want to improve
and do it!

May I get some karma to edit the docs in Daisy?
My username is 'ahochsteger'.

Thanks,
Andreas