Sylvain Wallez skrev:
Jeremy Quinn wrote:
Do we have virtual pipeline components yet ?

I guess so in 2.2...

I do not know much about them ..... AFAIU resources can only be called
from the sitemap in which they exist ..... virtual pipeline components
are a concept similar to resources ?

Yes, with two main differences:
- they are typed (resources can be either generator, transformer or
generator)
- they are visible in subsitemaps, as every other component, whereas
resources are not.
We had virtual sitemap components one and a half year ago. But since then a lot have happened in the system so I find it hard to believe that they still work.

If someone is interested enough I could help fixing them. But I lost interest in them as I think that the concept of virtual sitemap components is flawed. I wrote a little bit about what I would like instead in http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=116177650900001&r=1&w=2.

/Daniel