Hi Guys

I am trying to get support for the new Upload Progress Bar working in Cocoon 2.2.

I need to add a new system pipeline to the top-level sitemap, like (and adjacent to) the one that handles :

    <map:match pattern="_cocoon/resources/*/**">

this is the snippet :

    <map:match pattern="_cocoon/system/*/**">
      <map:select type="resource-exists">
        <map:when test="system/{1}/sitemap.xmap">
<map:mount src="system/{1}/sitemap.xmap" uri- prefix="_cocoon/system/"/>
        </map:when>
        <map:otherwise>
<map:mount src="resource://org/apache/cocoon/{1}/system/ sitemap.xmap" uri-prefix="_cocoon/system/{1}/"/>
        </map:otherwise>
      </map:select>
    </map:match>

The purpose is to mount Block-Level system pipelines.

I /think/ the place I make this change is in :
        /core/cocoon-webapp/src/main/webapp/sitemap.xmap

(But TBH I am not sure)

Next I am trying to get this compiled in, so that it is available for the 'cocoon-dist-samples' and everything else that may be built from this distribution.

I have tried to compile this in, but it never becomes available to the samples.

I tried running $ mvn package in both :

        core/cocoon-webapp/
        dists/cocoon-dist-samples/

Neither results in the changes happening to the file at :

        dists/cocoon-dist-samples/target/cocoon-samples/sitemap.xmap

TBH I find this new build system so deeply opaque, I do not know where to start solving this.
What am I supposed to do ?

Thanks for any suggestions

regards Jeremy