Reinhard Poetz wrote:

I think it's time to release the next milestone of some of our modules:

 - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon                    (pom)
 - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core-modules       (pom)
 - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core               (jar)
 - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-modules     (pom)
 - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-template           (pom)
 - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-flowscript         (pom)
 - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-template-impl      (jar)
 - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-flowscript-impl    (jar)
 - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-fw          (pom)
 - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-fw-impl     (jar)
 - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-tools-modules      (pom)
 - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-archetypes         (pom)
 - org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-22-archetype-block (archetype jar)

I've started with the release of these modules. Please don't check in into SVN if this changed any of them. Thanks!

So far I've released all pom modules. Tommorrow I'm going to continue with the jar modules. As I've already set the versions in the pom.xml files of the 'to be released' jar modules to the release version, you won't have much luck to build Cocoon. Please don't "fix" this. Tommorrow evening everything should work again.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de