Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Patrick Refondini wrote:
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
The root servlet should be mounted at "" not "/". Alexander had the same problem. So even if I find the current behavior intuitive, no one else seem to agree ;). So we should probably have special handling of "/" as you suggest.
I just tested "" configuration and it does exactly what I was looking for, uh ! Although having special handling of "/", if found acceptable in term of coding, could be valuable for dummy users like I :O) or those who won't read the docs.
Talking about documentation, would this:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1291.html
be the place where the block protocol and configurations like these could be best described ?

The block documentation should go to http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-core/g5/1266.html or to one of its siblings in the menu tree.

The document that you refered to should contain a short recipie how to add another block to an existing block and continues where "Your first Cocoon application" (http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1159.html) and "Your first Cocoon pipeline" (http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1290.html) end.

Thank you for clarifications. I need more block usage knowledge before pretending to produce any useful documentation, but this comes together with understanding the existing documentation structure.

Best Regards,

Patrick