I just created a new webapp and block using the archetypes from trunk and I
get the same error when using the Jetty-Eclipse-Plugin to run the webapp:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No thread-bound request found: Are you
referring to request attributes outside of an actual web request? If you are
actually operating within a web request and still receive this message,your
code is probably running outside of DispatcherServlet/DispatcherPortlet: In
this case, use RequestContextListener or RequestContextFilter to expose the
current request.

When I run it using maven, it works without problem. Any idea why it does not
work with eclipse?