> On 1/3/07, Ard Schrijvers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > ...Not sure wether it is common practice to create a jira
> issue for it when committing
> > something new and resolve it?...
>
> I don't think it's common practice here but IMHO it's a Good Thing.

Locally we added this svn 'pre-commit' hook to prohibit a commit that did not
contain a reference to a jira issue. In jira, via an issue, you can then find
the commits that below to it. Although it is sometimes a little annoying, it
forces everybody here to work always according jira issues and commits can
always be easily traced from a certain jira issue. Not sure if it would make
people happy in an open source community :-)

Ard