At the upper right corner you can find the name of the current documentation
   unit.
I think you mean "upper left corner"
- we have a main menu containing "Cocoon Core", "Subprojects", Cocoon Blocks" and "Maven plugins". This has to appear on each and every page as it is the
   only way to jump between documentation units.
I just sent the template to Helma to show to everyone, looks like I need to change it before that.

- The homepage currently consists of the "getting started - getting better - getting involved" table, the news, an overview of the main versions and
   a general explanation of what Cocoon actually is. These pieces of
information should find their space in the new homepage design too. IMO
   the "Getting ..." table should be the eye-catcher number 1.
OK, I will do that.

I will do some changes and have Helma (thanks!!) to upload the html to show everyone, once the design can be confirmed, how do I go about patching it to the current design? Or should I just send the file to someone who has the right to do just that?

Thien