Grzegorz Kossakowski napisał(a):
Rice Yeh napisał(a):

The dot in path causes an error. Try replacing it with some other character (preferably with letter) and report if it works. Please also submit an issue to JIRA as it seems to be bug.

After debugging it a little I changed my mind, there is no bug but lack of understanding here. Valid blockcontext: url is:
blockcontext:/{blockName}/{your_relative_path}

where {blockName} must be exactly the same as artifactId declared in block's pom.xml and {your_relative_path} is path relative to the root directory of block. I hope you know understand why you get an exception.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski