Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Currently we use the xreporter artifact from
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-snapshot-repository/xreporter/jars/xreporter-expression-r683.jar
> in cocoon-forms.
>
> After getting the Avalon and Excalibur artifacts published to the
> central Maven repo, this this is, AFAICS the last dependency not being
> available from Maven central.
>
> As we are approaching a cocoon-forms release candiate, I would like to
> see this dependency available from there and getting rid of our use of
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-snapshot-repository which isn't meant
> to contain releases.
>
> Is there anybody who can work on an official release of xreporter?

we could also stamp out a 1.2.1.1 that only freezes the expressions.

all in all, the main difference with the current situation would then be
that some more recent r683 would have an assoicated tag in our svn

a full release (1.2.2) is in the works, but I'm not ready to give any
timing-assurance on that though.

wdyt?
-marc=
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]