Ralph Goers wrote:
We should consider leveraging the new feature that I finally got committed into Maven - real dependency management. With the change any version you specify in a dependencyManagement section will override versions specified in transitive dependencies as well as being the version used when no version is specified in a pom. What I would suggest trying is having a "master" pom that everything extends. The master should specify all the versions to be used across all the blocks, unless a block has a real need to use a different version. This will be available in 2.0.6.

Good to hear. IIUC from a recent thread on [EMAIL PROTECTED], 2.0.6 will be out soon. Then we should define 2.0.6 being a prerequisite for building trunk.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc