Reinhard Poetz napisał(a):
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Reinhard Poetz napisał(a):
>>
>> Done. I didn't mention for every period in timeline that I'll discuss
>> something. It's quite obvious that I'll do in first phase and while
>> actual coding. I hope that proposal looks like you would like it to
>> look. If not, tell me what's still wrong and I will try fix it. We have
>> still one, long day for it. :)
>
> wait till tommorrow evening to give Daniel a chance to comment, but +1
> for the proposal from me.

I'm glad to see that you like it and want to thank you again for you
effort. I wonder if we can wait...
On Google's site:
http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=60325&topic=10729 I see:
March 26: Student application deadline; applications must be received by
5:00 PM Pacific time (12:00 AM UTC March 27, 2007)

And I'm bit confused. Am I right that there is some mistake with this
dates? March 26 5:00 PM Pacific time is not the same time as 12:00 AM
UTC March 27, 2007, yes?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski