On 4/4/07, Reinhard Poetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ard Schrijvers wrote:

>> yes please, I would be interested in more comments too! Are
>
> more comments like in wiki or in the cocoon.xconf more comment for different
configurations?
> I can try to write extended documentation on what IMO is best for configuration, and
"tricks" to
> avoid the StoreJanitor mechanism

I'm interested in further comments by you too, but actually I meant that other
people should comment on our plan to change the behaviour of StoreJanitor.

Personally, I wonder if you can't just get rid of it altogether?  Do
you think anyone really has dependencies on it and is going to want to
migrate those dependencies to 2.2?

--
Peter Hunsberger