Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Hi,

I'm going to start writing documentation for servlet-service-fw stuff. At the beginning, I would like to provide documentation for all sitemap components it provides. I wonder if the idea of extracting documentation from javadoc is still relevant and mechanisms work. Do we have any documentation describing how to write documentation for sitemap components? (like tags that can be used)

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g3/1273.html, and yes, it works.

Does this mechanism work for input modules?

not that I know.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc