[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Grzegorz Kossakowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] pisze:
Grzegorz Kossakowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I followed your example but still get exactly the same error!
Joakim, could you please try again with testing-cocoon-settings.xml included
below?

A brief test confirms that seems to work.
The page I get from the myBlock1 sample is empty, so I suppose I must
continue to follow the tutorial to see anything. At least it doesnt
crash :)

Thanks Joakim and Grek!

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc