On 19.08.2007 14:51 Uhr, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

Adding extra (unnecessary in this case) interface was the reason why I tried to experiment with cglib. Due to problems while debugging I was going to give up it, your comment convinced me even more.

CGLib is supposed to be faster than JDK dynamic proxies, but debugging them is indeed a real pain. Additionally classes that should be proxied with CGLib need a default constructor - what clashes with my preference for constructor injection. That's why I mostly use JDK dynamic proxies.

Joerg