Hello,

I just noticed that Jeremy Quinn would like[1] to work on migrating Forms block
to Dojo 0.9 version
at Hackathon. While I think it's very good idea (I don't like Ajax but we need
to have something
working and glittering) and would like to help as much as I can (my TODO list
is already quite
stuffed) I believe that we should cut final release of Forms block before
migrating to Dojo 0.9.

New Dojo's release brings a lot of incompatibilities that would impact our
users too. Therefore I
would like to see our Forms 1.0.0 release *without* Dojo 0.9. Final release of
Forms would require
final release of Cocoon's core so I think it's not doable to cut final release
of Froms before
Hackathon. Given that, I think we should tag/branch Forms before Hackathon so
people are free to
work on that block and focus on bringing final release of whole Cocoon
afterwards.

As we are close to final release of Cocoon core already I think
branching/tagging one block for few
weeks wouldn't hurt.

WDYT?

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2007Hackaton