Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
Leszek Gawron wrote:
Core components like continuations manager can be springified with no harm for users.

How is that? I'd like to know more about it. May be I can simplify my slides, if that is the case. I found no way of keeping old (cocoon.xconf) RunnableManager configuration.

I haven't though about this one I admit. Still if you are advanced enough to know what RunnableManager is and how to tweak it you will probably have no problem to port your configuration to 2.2 style.

Just have a look at [1] and especially at [2]. That is lot of incompatibilities (and most are pretty invasive like interface changes) and they managed it pretty well. They just indicate: you should change <this> to <that> (with examples) and everybody is fine with it.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/#Index-Migrations
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/migrate-13.html

--
Leszek Gawron                         http://www.mobilebox.pl/krs.html