Hi Cocoon devs

The Lenya community is preparing for a lenya 2.0 release.

A considerable part of our testing was done against the 2.1.x trunk of cocoon as the 2.1.x cocoon trunk has been very stable for quite some time. We just talked about declaring either a 2.1.10 or SVN-Version 595020 dependency.

The most desirable way for us would be to ship lenya with a 2.1.11 dependency. Reading the cocoon dev list, I'm very much aware, that you're working on a 2.2 release. Do you plan to release 2.1.11 as well in the near future?

Thanks a lot for an orientation about the topic ...and for this nice software!

Jürgen Ragaller

Jürgen Ragaller
null-oder-eins GmbH
www.null-oder-eins.ch