Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
The error message on the console seems to point to an error in the servlet service framework since it tries to reset the response despite it already has been committed.

Yeah... This IllegalStateException - I'm not sure why it is happening, but I also see it periodically.

From our experience it always happens when the error handler of a sitemap is invoked, otherwise we've never seen it.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]