Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:

> I updated our documentation so we will (hopefully) stay in sync with next
> release.

Forgout about the link:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g2/g1/g4/g1/1199.html

> As for now I will add new values for Forms block.

Done.

But I forgot about one more thing: in a trunk we are having Forms
1.1.0-SNAPSHOT so your fix landed
there. We increased version number due to Springification process that was
rather major change.

If you want to backport your fix to 1.0.0 (that will be released finally in the
near future) you
need to apply it on this branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/cocoon-forms-1.0.0

BTW. I think it would be great if we started to think about releasing first
milestone of Forms 1.1.0
but the only blocker is that we have completely no migration guide to the
Springified Forms so
people will get highly confused.

Giacomo, since it was you who made springification, could you describe how
configuration files
should be updated in order to work with new Forms?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski