IIRC, context:// is supposed to refer to the current block context. The servlet:context/@context-path attribute in the servlet service configuration is used for setting up the curent block context.

In the cocoon-core-main-sample the curent block context is set up to be blockcontext:/cocoon-core-main-sample/, so that is what context:// should refer to. I think that you have found a bug.

/Daniel

Ralph Goers skrev:
So the context protocol is pretty much useless in trunk. I replaced it with blockcontext:/cocoon-core-main-sample/ and it works fine. It would be a lot nicer to do blockcontext:// and get the current block context but I'm not seeing anything keeping track of that.

Ralph

Ralph Goers wrote:
It is specified as context://samples/modules/forrestconf.xml. Cocoon is looking for it in /projects/cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-webapp/target/cocoon-webapp/samples/modules/forrestconf.xml (very similar to where 2.1 would have looked for it). The file is actually located at /projects/cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-webapp/target/work/blocks/cocoon-core-main-sample/modules/forrestconf.xml.

Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Ralph Goers pisze:
Does the context protocol work in trunk? In the XMLFileModule sample it
is resolving to the wrong location.

To what location does it resolve?