I didn't know about the plugin, but yes I knew I should have put the issue number in the commit. I just forgot to do it.

Joerg Heinicke wrote:
On 06.01.2008 04:35, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: rgoers
Date: Sun Jan  6 01:35:48 2008
New Revision: 609282

Log:
Created XPathXMLFileModule to fix problems with XMLFileModule. Added getAttributeValue to JXPathHelper and changed all references to getAttribute to use it instead. Moved registration of VariableResolver to BridgeElementParser from SitemapElementParser to make it available to all Avalon components (i.e. input modules).

Hi Ralph,

I don't know if it just slipped through in this commit: If you add the issue number to the commit message, the SVN plugin for Jira can link the revision to the issue and adds nice links as it happened for your commit to 2.1 branch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1574?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion:subversion-commits-tabpanel

Joerg