Vadim Gritsenko pisze:
> On Dec 19, 2007, at 2:00 PM, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>
>> The check has been introduced in order to handle polymorphism of
>> servlet services
>
> Shouldn't it explicitly check for 404 only? And, for Cocoon servlet, for
> unhandled ResourceNotFoundException?
>
> Any of 1XX-3XX, 5XX are clearly not an indication for calling super,
> IIUC. Seems that only 404 ('The server has not found anything matching
> the Request-URI.') should be.
>
> Even then, if 'super' is not available, it should simply return that 404
> without messing with it... Right? There should be no
> wrappedResponse.reset() is super is null. There also should be no "throw
> null;", if there were no ServletException.

Sorry for not responding earlier, I must have missed your e-mail somehow.

Yep, Vadim you are right on all of your points. The whole snippet is broken
(I'm not sure why I
committed the patch without noticing it) and as I already pointed out in JIRA
we will probably need
to buffer whole response.

Also, in r611596 I added checks that can easily exhibit bad behaviour in an
isolated environment.

Anyone willing to take care of fixing it? I'm quite busy ATM...

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski