Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz pisze:
> > Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> >> Reinhard Poetz pisze:
> >>
> >> Apparently, it does not work any more. Do you know who has set up this
> >> cron job?
> >
> > Sorry, no idea.
>
> I'll ask infra folks, then.

Grek, i have a cronjob that does 'svn update' the Cocoon site
every 12 hours:
08 5,17 * * * sh /x1/home/crossley/bin/cocoon-site-update.sh

Remember also that there is an rsync delay described at:
http://apache.org/dev/#web
=> http://apache.org/dev/project-site.html
so 12.5 hours should be the maximum wait.

I already responded today with the above to your
ASF Infrastructure request. I was away for a long weekend.

Whoever is now generating the Cocoon docs with Maven should
take over this cronjob and i will stop mine. Make sure that
it still does 'svn up' for our top-level, so that it catches
any 2.1 changes too.

The process description doc http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonWebsiteUpdate
should be updated with respect to the top-level docs
(now not generated with Forrest) and for 2.2 docs.

-David