Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Of course we are! We only have to work out the details of how we do it. The
> main question is, if we have to go through ASF IP clearance or not.
>
> Since it's rather a proposal than a finished project (~700 lines of code),
> I think it's enough if Steven sends in an CLA and attaches the code to a
> Jira issue.
>
> In the meantime (until Steven's CLA is recorded) we could prepare a
> snapshot package of Corona that we make privatly available to the Cocoon
> PMC.
>
> Is this a viable procedure?

I consider that it is.

It is your creative work, so it is just contributed
under your Individual CLAs. You and Steven declare that
you have the rights to contribute it.

For your benefit, you might need the Corporate CLA
if your ability to contribute is not clear with respect to
your employment agreement. Probably okay in your case.

-David