Joerg Heinicke wrote:
On 18.03.2008 08:15, Luca Morandini wrote:

Seriously: does it lament any Javascript error ?

I'm using latest Mozilla SeaMonkey. It does not show any error in the Error Console. I have certain JavaScript functions disabled though:
- Move or resize existing windows
- Raise or lower windows
- Hide the status bar
- Change status bar text
- Disable or replace context menus
I don't know what exactly happens in case some page wants to try the one or the other (complete stop of JavaScript processing or just ignoring that particular function?). Usually these functions should really not be used - and I don't think that's the source of the problem.

Well, we (me & Gabriele & Maurizio) developed only the map page, the rest was done by another company: no idea of what they did.

PS: We might better do this off-list if you have more questions.

May you try with Javascript off ? That should show you a javascript-free CForms form (the map is contained in an iframe, hence you have to click inside said iframe to view the source of the correct web page.

Another option is going directly to the map page link:
http://www.tutelamare.it/cocoon/tm/app/it/index.html

Regards,

   Luca Morandini
www.lucamorandini.it