Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Yes, that is the reason why I started jnet :) (unfortunately I never had time to finish this....)

What's left? Only polishing or more?

Polishing and trying to convince the projects to use it :)

Carsten, I've taken a look at your code and it looks very nice. I have few
comments/questions:
1. If you want other projects to use your stuff you need to prepare an official
release. :-)
Could you prepare first milestone release of JNet before Friday? I could try to integrate this code with SSF during easter egg Christmas.

2. All we need to do in SSF is:
   a) implement our own SourceFactoriesManager (by extending your abstrac class)
b) call Installer.setURLStreamHandlerFactory at the startup and set it to DynamicURLStreamHandlerFactory. Push existing factory on it.
   Did I miss something? Or maybe we should install it on every request? Then,
how to uninstall it?

3. I'm not sure if I understand this fragment (taken from SourceURLConnection):
        if ( contentType == null ) {
            this.contentType = contentType;
        }

Shouldn't be here a check for *not* null?

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski