On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 11:55:20PM +0100, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko pisze:
> >
> >No, you probably were just lucky. I removed directory with offending
> >file (rm -rf
> >cocoon/blocks/cocoon-lucene/cocoon-lucene-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF)
> >and - since issue is already fixed in svn - update went fine. If only
> >somebody could do the same on continuum box...
>
> FYI: I've forced Continuum to do a fresh checkout so this should hopefully
> fix Continuum. We'll see once my command is taken from queue.
>
> Thanks Vadim for a help!

The continuum build is working again.

That was very strange. Yes, i set the missing line-ending style
in r554235 recently. Just as it should be for all text files.
I did some investigation and other blocks have *.jx with
the same 'svn:eol-style native' property. Those are okay,
so why an error with this change.

Vadim said the issue was with create-index2.jx file.
I don't see a problem with it. However create-index.jx
does have a miss-spelled property name. It has been that
way for ages without a problem. I will fix it, and hope
that Continuum does not choke.

-David