I've just started to move the deployment of blocks into a ServletContextListener and came across a (for me) unkown feature that gives access to the path of blocks in Spring properties:

This feature was introduced by Carsten as part of this SVN commit http://cocoon.markmail.org/message/slrelbwbej3xyryq

And here the text from changes.xml:

<quote>
  Improved the DefaultBlockResourcesHolder to act like a
  PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer. This allows access to the path of the deployed
  blocks in the configuration files through properties like
  ${org.apache.cocoon.blocks.[BLOCK_NAME].resources}.
</quote>

What's the use case for this feature? (If there is none [anymore], I don't have to migrate it ... ;-) ).

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]