Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
Hi,

as we plan to have independent releases of all the blocks, the core modules etc. we should reduce the number of dependencies refering to snapshots to a minimum. Especially for the parent poms and references to apis - there is no need to always release all parent poms, the api etc. just to fix a bug in the impl. And if we refer to released versions from within the poms, building Cocoon or parts of Cocoon gets much much easier.

+1!

Carsten, are you willing to do this work?

(And I think we already discussed this nearly a year ago and agreed to that :) )

Have we discussed when we should switch to snapshot again? I think it's quite important to have some clear rules.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski